Friday, April 5, 2013

Some paperwork...


Waratah's painstakingly folded origami velociraptor 
from the book which Papa gave him for his birthday.


Mulga's fine motor skills sticker work.


A rare note from Waratah to me when he woke up early one morning, 
so I would know where to find him: 
"I am playing iPad in the playroom at 6 o'clock at day."


Mulga has become fascinated with Ben10, and is convinced that within the next year he will someway, somehow, obtain his own Omnitrix, so he can transform into a selection of amazing aliens and save the world, and especially his family. In an effort to (a) get him to stop talking about it for a little while by proving I had heard him and was taking him seriously, and (b) get him to make a mark on paper, since he does not display the same artistic drive Waratah had at that age (and younger), I asked him to draw some of the aliens his Omnitrix would contain, and wrote down what he dictated about them. 

When my ploy to exhaust his interest did not work, we went to Google and researched all we could about what the Omnitrix is, how it works and where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment