Monday, September 17, 2012

Planning for Term 4

I am very happy with how our choice cards are working out, but I wanted to get a head start on Term 4, with a rough map of the subject topics and themes which I can mix and match Waratah's choice of activities to.

The outline is not completed, but I have made a start which I am happy with. During the holidays I want to get a lot of "Busy Bags" made for Mulga, to get him started on the idea of choosing daily school-type activities. I plan to start more formal preschool with him next year.

Boronia has started teething and is not her usual happy self, and I have lots of my own work piling up. We also have three excursions planned, so this will be a super busy last week for Term 3!

I have modified the Daily Choice Sheet for record-keeping. It is very useful for quickly jotting down Waratah's choices for the day, and reordering them on the go, but it wasn't working so well for Mulga and Boronia's activities. I think this new version will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment